Sedum Angelina (Green) – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Sedum Angelina – Plant|
|2||2.5 – 3.5 inch Round Plastic Pot|₹250.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sedum tetractinum, Coral Reef- Succulent Plant-15%
About Sedum Angelina
|Common Name||Stonecrop, Crooked Yellow Stonecrop|
|Maximum Reachable Height||0.25 to 0.50 feet|
|Bloom Time||June to August|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Once established, sedums require little care.
- Check your plants regularly to make sure they are not dry and water when needed.
- After flowering, cut back the plants to maintain their shape. Remember to divide your plants in the spring or fall to control their spread. Throughout the summer, divisions and cuttings root readily.
Sedum Angelina Care
Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil in full sun. Space the plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the type. Low-growing and vigorous species will tolerate partial shade. You can also plant divisions or cuttings instead of seeds. Dig a hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surface, then place the plant in the hole and fill it in.
Sunlight Full sun Watering Dry to medium Soil Dry, Average, Well Draining Temperature 25 to 35 degree C Fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer
Sedum Angelina Special Feature
Excellent ground cover. Border fronts or rock gardens. Best massed or in groups. Site in areas where both the foliage and flowers may be appreciated.
Sedum Angelina Uses
- The leaves are the main ornamental interest of this cultivar
- In temper climate, the leaves usually turn reddish-orange in fall
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.