Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents
Kalanchoe Flapjack, Kalanchoe Thyrsiflora – Succulent plant-32%
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
Other name: Chocolate Drops
- Order: Saxifragales Family: Sedoideae Tribe: Kalanchoeae
- Native: South Africa
Calico hearts are short succulents that are a gray-green to green-brown in color, they may or may not have purple spots on them. The leaves are minuscule clusters that can get up to 3 inches long and up to 1.5 inches wide. The leaves are curved, wedge-shape and almost glisten. The flowers that calico hearts produce are cylinder shape and are a pale, yellowish green color.
- Light: Calico hearts enjoys to be in the light.
- Temperature: Calico hearts is a frost hardy succulent and can handle temperatures as low as 25°F, but it prefers above 50°F.
- Water: During spring, summer and autumn you should give your calico hearts a good soaking then allow them to dry between watering. They need less water in the winter, then they do during other seasons. Also during the winter, you need to keep water off of the leaves.
- Problems/Issues: Calico hearts can be subject to root rot and can attract mealybugs and vine weevils. Calico hearts are also fragile, so once you find a spot you want it to be, you should leave it there.
General Care For Adromischus Maculatus “Calico Hearts”
Container – Calico hearts should be grown in containers that have excellent drainage. Soil – You should use a succulent potting soil.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Based on 1 review
- 4.98 rating from 57 reviews
Very good packing and potting. Very good plant, happy with my purchase.