Chrysothemis pulchella, Black Flamingo, Sunset Bells – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Chrysothemis pulchella, Copper Plant – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹400.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Chrysothemis pulchella, Black Flamingo, Sunset Bells – Plant-15%All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Chrysothemis pulchella, Black Flamingo, Sunset Bells – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Chrysothemis pulchella, Copper Plant – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Hybrid Flowering Plant, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine – Plant-23%
|Common Name||Chrysothemis pulchella, Copper Plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||8-10inch|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Attractive foliage and flowers.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.