Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- Plant|
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Pots, Study table plants, Table top plants
Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- Plant-22%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Pots, Study table plants, Table top plants
Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Tradescantia ‘White zebra’- Plant 2 Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
Sometimes known as Giant Inch Plant, White Zebra Tradescantia is all class, with elegant white and green pin-striped leaves. This is a fast-growing trailing plant that will require bright, indirect light.
Planting And Care
- Natural bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Attractive Colorful foliage
- Best for small pots and for hanging baskets.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.