Crassula ‘Springtime’ – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Crassula ‘Springtime’ – Succulent Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
This slow-growing Crassula starts to grow tall on stems, but then falls under the weight of its intricate rosettes. It makes excellent filler and spiller in hanging baskets or rock gardens. ‘Springtime’ has beautiful pink and red blooms in the Spring which attract bees and butterflies.
Crassula ‘Springtime’ is a great succulent for container gardens. It can be added as filler, where it grows slowly upwards until the weight of the rosettes is too much for it, and it begins to trail. Then it adds perfect “spiller” to your arrangements.
Crassula ‘Springtime’ may be a slow grower, but you can easily propagate it from leaves and cuttings.
|Common Name||Crassula springtime|
|Maximum Reachable Height||20-30 cm|
|Bloom Time||Spring – Summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.