Echinopsis subdenudata (Easter Lily Cactus) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Echinopsis subdenudata (Easter Lily Cactus) – Plant|
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Echinopsis subdenudata (Easter Lily Cactus) – Plant-11%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
The stems is globose to elongate up to 30 cm high with 8 to 12 -ribs. Almost spineless or with very short cream spines. These cacti produce gorgeous, night-blooming, white funnel-shaped, fragrant flowers with long tubes 15-22 cm long. Old plant may have many flowers at a time. This species blooms from late spring to all summer long, the flowers open on the morning of the first day and remain opened all the night long but last only one day in full beauty, at the second day they start to wither.
The Easter Lily cactus is a summer grower species that offers no cultivation difficulties. Water regularly in summer (but do not overwater ) needs good drainage and very porous soil, keep rather dry in winter. Feed with a high potassium fertilizer in summer. It is quite frost resistant if kept dry (hardy to -7° C). Need a bright exposure, full sun or half shade in summer.
|Maximum Reachable Height||8-10 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Beautiful flowers blooms during summer.
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Pentagon Ball Glass Terrarium-8%
All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass Vase-12%All Plants, Bamboo, Foliage Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Lucky Bamboos, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Glass VaseEstimated delivery date 2022/10/11
Sr No. Product Name 1 3 Layer Lucky Bamboo 2 Round Glass BowlSKU: n/a
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Mussaenda Red – Plant-13%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Dotted Green Moon Cactus – Plant-37%