Jacaranda Spp. Blue Jacaranda, Neel Mohar- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|2||Comes in a Grow Bag (5″)/ Plastic pot|₹500.00
- Widely planted because of its attractive and long-lasting blue coloured flowers.
- The tree grows to a height of up to 20 m.
- Its bark is thin and grey-brown, smooth when the tree is young but eventually becoming finely scaly.
- The twigs are slender and slightly zigzag; they are a light reddish-brown.
- Flowers appear in spring and early summer, and last for up to two months.
- Followed by woody seed pods, which contain numerous flat, winged seeds.
- The blue jacaranda is cultivated for the sake of its large compound leaves, even in areas where it rarely blooms.
|Common Name||Jacaranda, blue Jacaranda, black poui, Nupur or fern tree|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Upto 20 m|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Violet|
|Bloom Time||Spring, Late Spring, Early Summer|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Jacaranda Plant
- Keep the plant in direct bright light.
- Provide afternoon shade to the plant when young.
- At least six to eight hours of sun per day.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- The tree represents wisdom, rebirth, wealth and good luck.
- Shade Tree.
- Grown as specimen tree in a landscape because of its unique flowers and pods.
- Very popular bonsai plant
- Popular tree for roadside plantation.
- Landscaping tree.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Crassula Capitella or Campfire Crassula- Succulent-29%
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Prosopis Cineraria, Shami, Sami – Plant-27%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Plume Celosia, Celosia Argentea (Any colour)- Plant-20%