Mammillaria durangensis – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Mammillaria durangensis – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹450.00
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Mammillaria durangensis – Plant-11%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Black Prince – Succulent Plant-22%
Plants solitary or in small clusters, short-cylindric, somewhat glaucous, tubercles rather prominent, in 5 or 8 series, somewhat compressed dorsally, very woolly in the axils; fruit green.
Mammillaria durangensis is one of the largest species in the genus and usually solitary. It has darker body, more spines, (20–23 radials and about 6 centrals).
|Common Name||Coryphantha durangensis subsp. durangensis|
|Maximum Reachable Height||20-30 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Excoecaria bicolor variegata, Chinese Croton – Plant-17%
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Aptenia cordifolia, Baby Sun Rose – Plant-30%