Top 3 Cactus Plant Bundle
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Easter lily cactus + Golden barrel cactus+ Mammillaria durangensis|
|2||3 Round plastic pots|₹1,297.00
All Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location
Top 3 Cactus Plant Bundle-5%
Description of Top 3 Cactus Plant Bundle
Pack of cactus that are very easy to care for. A perfect pack to start growing plants worry-free.
Cactus are wonderful plants that require very little attention to care. They add a textured and structured look to any corner of your garden. The unbeatable beauty and hardy nature of cactus attract gardeners especially beginners.
This pack is perfect for gifting as this is an elegant and vibrant addition to the garden. Enjoy the plant beauty and forget about care with this plants pack
About Top 3 Cactus Plant Bundle
- You’ll get 3 cactus plants + 3 pots in a single pack.
- Plants in this pack are easy to care for and require low maintenance.
- These plants are hard to kill and impart beauty to your garden.
Planting And Care
- Cactus grows well in bright direct sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Check out other cactus and succulents here . Click Here!!
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.