Haworthia mirabilis mundula – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Haworthia mirabilis mundula|
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Haworthia mirabilis mundula – Succulent Plant-31%
Haworthia Mirabilis Mundula is a solitary stemless plant whose leaves are green with longitudinal pale green along the upper surfaces and small teeths along the margins. They turn brownish or reddish in the sun. Their leaves form a rosette and the flowers are white and small, in an inflorescence.
The densely fleshy leaves of Haworthia mirabilis mundulaform loose rosettes that produce offsets readily, soon establishing a full clump of rich green leaves that will flush a coppery red in bright sunlight. With almost imperceptible serrations along the margins, each leaf turns sharply away from the center of the plant and is highlighted by bright green striations reaching across the uppermost portion of the leaf – which sports a more dusty, matte appearance than the remainder of the plant.
Though a slow grower, Haworthia mirabilis mundulacan reach up to 18 inches tall and wide at maturity, given the correct growing conditions. While brighter, indirect light will yield the best coloration, this variety can survive in dimmer conditions – just with a more muted color palette. Since the dense leaves already retain a great deal of water for the plant, Haworthia mirabilis mundularequires infrequent watering, soaking the soil through until the excess runs out the bottom of the well-draining pot. A porous soil mixture will ensure that the roots do not remain damp for too long, as will ample airflow around the leaves and soil surface.
|Maximum Reachable Height||4-5 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright indirect sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.