Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii, Meetha Neem – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Murraya koenigii- Plant|
|2||Grow Bag (5 inches)|₹250.00
All Plants, Herb Plants, Outdoor Plants
Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii, Meetha Neem – Plant-20%
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Curry Leaves
|Common Name||Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Meetha Neem, Murraya koenigii|
|Maximum Reachable Height||2.00 to 6.00 Metres|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep the plant outdoor with bright natural light.
- Initially (Seedling stage) protect the curry plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Curry plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the curry plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Curry Leaves Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in Natural direct or indirect bright Light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Nutrient rich well drained fertile soil.|
|Soil||well-draining and nutrient rich soil|
|Temperature||20 – 35 degrees celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Curry Leaves Special Feature
Interesting house plant, the leaflets of which can be snipped for cooking.
Curry Leaves Uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Curry leaves are said to have alkaloids that help heal wounds that are not too deep
- Curry leaves help increase digestive secretions
- The extract from the curry leaves have an active constituent which is anti-diabetic
- Curry leaves have properties that can help in lowering ones blood cholesterol levels
- Note: The following information is general guidelines
- Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
- used in cooking vegetables, great herb
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
White Velvet (Tradescantia Sillamontana) – Plant-17%All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
White Velvet (Tradescantia Sillamontana) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/10/11
Sr No. Item name 1 White velvet plant 2 Grow Bag (4″)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Dotted Green Moon Cactus – Plant-37%