Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii, Meetha Neem – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Murraya koenigii- Plant|
|2||Grow Bag (5 inches)|₹250.00
All Plants, Herb Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii, Meetha Neem – Plant-4%
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
About Curry Leaves
|Common Name||Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Meetha Neem, Murraya koenigii|
|Maximum Reachable Height||2.00 to 6.00 Metres|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep the plant outdoor with bright natural light.
- Initially (Seedling stage) protect the curry plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Curry plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the curry plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Curry Leaves Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in Natural direct or indirect bright Light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Nutrient rich well drained fertile soil.|
|Soil||well-draining and nutrient rich soil|
|Temperature||20 – 35 degrees celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Curry Leaves Special Feature
Interesting house plant, the leaflets of which can be snipped for cooking.
Curry Leaves Uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Curry leaves are said to have alkaloids that help heal wounds that are not too deep
- Curry leaves help increase digestive secretions
- The extract from the curry leaves have an active constituent which is anti-diabetic
- Curry leaves have properties that can help in lowering ones blood cholesterol levels
- Note: The following information is general guidelines
- Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
- used in cooking vegetables, great herb
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Diamond Shape Glass Vase (without plant)-6%
All Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Plants by location
Sun-loving Succulent Plant Bundle – Pack of 4-37%
All Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants for Balcony
Champion palm, Hypophorbe lagenicaulis – Plant-22%