Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Bolivian Wandering Jew – Plant (8-10 cm)|
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – Plant-28%All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 Bolivian Wandering Jew – Plant (8-10 cm) 2 Plastic PotSKU: n/a
About Bolivian Wandering Jew
Best known by the common name Bolivian Wandering Jew, Callisia repens is a member of the spiderwort (Commelinaceae) family.
The Bolivian Wandering Jew plant is a trailing plant with an overall height of between 4” and 12” inches and long, creeping low growing stems which stretch up to 2’ feet. The stems have frequent branching from which small roots grow. Its small, alternating leaves are densely packed, shrinking in size the further out from the plant’s core they get.
|Common Name||Chain Plant, Creeping Basket Plant, Creeping Inch Plant, Dwarf Wandering Jew, Little Jewel, Tiny Buttons, Turtle Vine|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 12 inches|
Bolivian Wandering Jew Planting And Care
- Bolivian Wandering Jew grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Bolivian Wandering Jew
Beautiful foliage with striking colours.
Ornamental uses of Bolivian Wandering Jew
- As a houseplant, grow in pots, hanging baskets or along shelves.
- Ground cover or bedding plant where it can be grown outdoors.
Check out the pots to plant your areca palms and to enhance the beauty of your home and garden here . Click Here!!
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Rabbits Foot Fern, Davallia Species- Plant-22%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Rabbits Foot Fern, Davallia Species- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Rabbits Foot Fern, Davallia Species- Plant 2 Plastic pot/Terracotta PotSKU: n/a