All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom
Nephrolepis exaltata bosteniensis, Boston Fern – Plant-3%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants for Balcony
Sprengeri Asparagus Fern- Plant-24%
- Selaginella apoda, commonly known as meadow spikemoss.
- It is found primarily in damp soils in habitats such as swamps, wet fields, open woods and along stream banks.
- The stems tems have smaller leaves in two rows as well as larger leaves in two rows.
- Leaf blades have borders with a margin that is light green in appearance or simply identical to each other.
Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
- Used in a hanging basket and as ground cover in indoor landscapes.
Check out other foliage plants here. Click Here!!
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Room corner plants
Alocasia macrorrhiza, Elephant ear – Plant-20%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Room corner plants
Alocasia macrorrhiza, Elephant ear – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/02/09
**The plant is not edible, as the sap of the plant contains calcium oxalate crystals which can cause irritation to the skin.**
Sr No. Item name 1 Alocasia 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
All Plants, Aromatic, Best Selling Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Rose Plants
Yellow rose plant-20%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Glass Pots, Indoor Plants, Pots, Terrariums
Cube Box Glass Vase With Succulent-55%All Plants, Gift Pack, Glass Pots, Indoor Plants, Pots, Terrariums
Cube Box Glass Vase With SucculentEstimated delivery date 2023/02/09
Product dimension :
Length -6 inches
Width – 6 inches
Height -6 inches
- Cube Glass Vase
- Succulent (as per availability)
- Decorative Pebbles
- Soil mix
Note: Product will come as DIY for places other than Delhi NCR regjons.SKU: n/a