Fish Tail Palm – Plant
This Product Contains
|1||Fish Tail Palm – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹450.00
About Fish Tail Palm
|Common Name||Fishtail Palm, Jaggery Palm, Toddy Palm, Wine Palm|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 feet|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep the plant in indirect bright sunlight or partial sunlight area.
- The fish tail palm survives in the outer as well as in the indoor condition, just protect from the harsh sunlight.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
Application of Fertilizer:
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Fish Tail Palm Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Allow your plants to settle to your location first after receiving it.
- Do not overwater them suddenly.
- Check the moisture in the soil. If it is too dry then apply water gently.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to more bright location.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Indirect bright light or Morning sunlight atleast 3 to 4 hours|
|Temperature||25 to 40 degrees Celsius|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Fish Tail Palm Special Feature
This plant has a leaf shape that resembles the lower fin of a fish.
Fish Tail Palm Uses
- It makes an excellent hanging as well as a pot plant
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.