Croton Plant Oakleaf – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Croton Plant, Oakleaf – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Captain Kidd – Plant-31%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – Plant-11%All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Codiaeum variegatum (Petra) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/07/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Croton Petra Plant 2 Grow Bag (5 inches)SKU: n/a
About Croton Plant Oakleaf
Croton Plant Oakleaf (or oakleaf croton) is a tree-like plant that is noted for its oak shaped leaves with red and green colors. These thick and leathery leaves can grow yellow, green, orange, or red. This plant is a beautiful and unique variation of the normal croton plant and is commonly known as the oakleaf croton. It even grows both male and female flowers on the same plant. The oakleaf croton will make a fantastic addition to your indoor garden collection and when taken care of correctly it will grow up to 60 inches (1,5 meters) tall.
|Common Name||Croton, Zanzibar Croton|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 10 feet|
Croton Plant Oakleaf Planting And Care
- Croton plant grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged Croton Plant Oakleaf parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Croton Plant Oakleaf
It is an air purifier indoor plant with bright colourful foliage.
Ornamental uses of Croton Plant Oakleaf
- Can be used for Container, Foundation, Hedges, Houseplant, Mixed Border, Screening, etc
Check out other varieties of croton plants. Click Here!!
All Plants, Desktop Planters, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Wooden Pots
Test Tube Plant Propagation Station (Set of 2) – Small-16%All Plants, Desktop Planters, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Wooden Pots
Test Tube Plant Propagation Station (Set of 2) – SmallEstimated delivery date 2022/07/07
Sr No. Product Name 1 2 Test Tube 2 2 Wooden frame
Height : 10 cm
Length : 5 cm
Width : 3.5 cmSKU: n/a