Prunus serrulata, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sakura- Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Japanese Cherry- Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Prunus serrulata, is primarily grown for its profuse and showy spring blossoms in early mid-spring. Depending on the cultivar the flowers may be of white to pink shade may be single, semi-double or double. Not all flowering cherry blossoms produces fruits. It is a small deciduous tree that can reach 15-25 ft. Japenese cherry blossom trees are relatively short lived upto 15-20 years.
Cherry blossom trees prefer full sun to partial shade.
soil should be well drained, rich and fertile in organic matter.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply water preferably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not over water the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
- Used as a landscape tree.
Check out other Trees available on the website . Click Here!!
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
White Velvet (Tradescantia Sillamontana) – Plant-17%All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony, Study table plants, Table top plants
White Velvet (Tradescantia Sillamontana) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Item name 1 White velvet plant 2 Terracotta/ plastic potSKU: n/a