Agapanthus Lily, Lily of the nile- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Agapanthus lily- plant|
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Clivia lily (Clivia miniata)- Plant-17%
These are herbaceous perennials that mostly bloom in summer. The leaves are basal, curved, and linear, growing up to 60 cm (24 in) long. They are rather leathery and arranged in two opposite rows. The plant has a mostly underground stem called a rhizome. Lily of the Nile is a common ornamental in warm climates, grown for its large spherical flower cluster. The flowers are funnel-shaped and typically blue, purple, or white in colour; the clusters are borne on long stalks. The attractive, thick, dark green leaves are sword-shaped.
Planting and care
- Keep the plant in direct bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Vibrant purple color flowers are borne on a long stalk arising from the base.
- Best for growing in pots and for landscape use.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Mammillaria heyderi – Cactus-37%
All Plants, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Rakhi Gifts, Terrariums
Cube Glass Terrarium-17%
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts
Ficus microcarpa (Ficus Westland Bonsai, Chinese Gem Tree)-31%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Plants, Plants for Balcony, Pots
Pilea nummulariifolia, Creeping Charlie- Hanging Basket-20%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Hanging Basket, Indoor Plants, Plants for Balcony, Pots
Pilea nummulariifolia, Creeping Charlie- Hanging BasketEstimated delivery date 2023/10/08
Sr No. Product Name 1 Creeping Charlie- Plant 2 Hanging Basket
Note: This product is only deliverable in Delhi NCR, Dehradun and Haridwar.SKU: n/a