Snap dragon (dog flower)- Antirrhinum majus
This product contains
|1.||Snap dragon (dog flower)- Antirrhinum majus|
|2.||Round plastic pot (Black)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Snap dragon (dog flower)- Antirrhinum majus-16%
Antirrhinum is a genus of plants commonly known as dragon flowers or snapdragons because of the flowers’ fancied resemblance to the face of a dragon that opens and closes its mouth when laterally squeezed. They are native to rocky areas of Europe, the United States, and North Africa.
|Common Name||Snap dragon|
|Maximum height||8 feet|
|Bloom Time||April to frost|
- Sow snapdragon seeds indoors 12 weeks before last frost using a seed starting kit.
- Sow seeds thinly and barely press into seed starting formula do not cover with soil.
- Keep the soil moist at 65 degrees, as snapdragons prefer cooler soil so do not use bottom heat.
- Seedlings emerge in 8-14 days.
Snapdragons can do well indoors. However, they need six to eight hours of direct sunlight daily to grow and produce the most abundant flowers. Even the sunniest indoor location is not likely to receive this much sunlight, especially during the winter.
|Sunlight||partial sun or partial shade|
|Soil||well drained soil|
- Snapdragon leaves and flowers are anti-inflammatory, antiphlogistic, bitter, resolvent and stimulant.
- They have been used in poultices on tumors and ulcers and to treat different types of inflammations and hemorrhoids.
- It is effective in the treatment of all kinds of inflammation and is also used on hemorrhoids.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.