Echeveria Black Prince – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Echeveria Black Prince|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg : Succulent Plant-38%
About Echeveria Black Prince
Echeveria Black Prince is a beautiful evergreen succulent that produces offsets. It can be propagated through its single leaf or through its offsets. This succulent have dark green-blackish leaves. It produces beautiful flowers during winters.
The dark color of this succulent intensifies and darkens with more sun exposure. The plant can turn more green when kept in the shade. The leaves are thick, succulent and wide with pointy tips.
It produces dark red flowers which provide a striking contrast to its dark foliage. Echeveria ‘Black Prince’ is a hybrid of two plants: Echeveria shaviana and Echeveria affinis.
|Common Name||Echeveria Black Prince|
|Maximum Reachable Height||8-15 cm|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Echeveria Black Prince Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the Aloe vera especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature Echeveria Black Prince
- Evergreen succulent with dark green-black leaves.
Ornamental uses of Echeveria Black Prince
- Suitable for container, rock garden and xeriscaping.
Check out other succulent and cactus here. Click Here!!
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location
Aeonium Kiwi, Aeonium haworthii – Succulent Plant-38%
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Triangle Cactus – Cactus Plants-7%
All Plants, Fruit Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Nimboo, Lemon – Plant-22%