Mammillaria heyderi – Cactus
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Mammillaria heyderi– Cactus|
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Table top plants
Mammillaria heyderi – Cactus-37%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Elegans : Succulent Plant-35%
It is a low growing solitary plant and one of the most cold hardy of the Mammillaria. Stem is Much flattened to globose, green to dark green, more than 10 cm in diameter and only 2.5 to 5 cm tall with a depressed crown covered with white wool. With latex. Flowers are About 2 cm long and up to 3.5 cm broad, cream to pinkish on the inside with greenish or brownish midveins. Fruits are Red, nacke, more than 3 cm long maturing in August-March.often requires a full year to mature
|Common Name||Mammillaria heyderi|
|Maximum Reachable Height||20-30 cm|
|Flower Colour||Cream to pinkish|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Natural indirect / artificial bright light is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Drought-tolerant; suitable for xeriscaping
Looks great filling in between rocks and spilling over container edges. Perfect selection for filling in between paving stones.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
Checkout other succulents and cactus here.
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants
Set of 3 Succulents in a Wooden Basket- Gift Pack-50%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’- Plant-18%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for bathroom, Plants for bedroom, Study table plants, Table top plants
Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/07
Sr No. Item name 1 Calathea ‘Yellow Fusion’ 2 Grow Bag (5 inches)/ Plastic potSKU: n/a
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Sempervivum ‘Green Wheel’ – Succulent Plant-16%