Wrightia antidysenterica, Angel Flower, Srilankan Jasmine- Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Srilankan Jasmine- Plant|
|2||Comes in a grow bag (5″)|₹410.00
All Plants, Flowering Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Wrightia antidysenterica, Angel Flower, Srilankan Jasmine- Plant-17%
It is a small compact and bushy shrub growing up to 1.5 m tall. It blooms non stop all year-round. At full bloom, plant is covered with 1 inch white flowers that look like little stars, or with some imagination, snowflakes from a distance. Leaves are elliptic, glossy, evergreen. Native to Sri Lanka, it has become a sought after garden plant. In the right conditions, it will flower for most of the year. Wrightia antidysenterica is a small and compact semi-deciduous shrub, reaching 1.2-2 meters in height, with a spread of about 1.5 meter. pure white tubular 5-petaled flowers with yellow centers appear in corymb-like cymes at the end of branches. The Snowflake or Milky Way as commonly known, is a beautiful shrub that will be studded with showy 2.5-3.5cm star-shaped flowers all year round.
|Common Name||Kuṭaja or Ambika, Coral swirl, Artic Snow, Milky Way, Snowflakes, Sampaguita|
|Maximum Reachable Height||1-2 meter|
|Bloom Time||All year around|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- Can tolerate partial shade but will result in less flowers.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- Attractive foliage and flowers.
- Leaves are used for the treatment of several skin disorders
- It is an excellent plant for growing in pots for patio or houseplant.
- Planting on ground in limited garden space.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift on Occasions, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Rakhi Gifts
Malpighia glabra, Barbados Cherry, Wild Crape-Myrtle- Bonsai-33%
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Study table plants, Table top plants
Silver Squill, Ledebouria socialis – Plant-20%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Glass Pots, Pots, Terrariums
Diamond Teardrops Glass Vase (without plant)-11%