Crassula Pseudohemisphaerica – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Crassula Pseudohemisphaerica – Succulent Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
Crassula Pseudohemisphaerica is best known to be a strange looking succulent. As the plant matures you can expect it to turn light green to dark green with darkish spots around the finely shaped leaves and light green colour around the edges. When the plant produces flowers wxpect small white flowers.
Crassula Pseudohemisphaerica succulents need strong light. When planting this succulent type in a garden, make sure it gets sunlight. Full to partial sun is the best for its growth. It is better to grow outdoor rather than indoor.
|Common Name||Crassula Hemisphaerica|
|Maximum Reachable Height||8 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.