Cypress Bonsai with Tea cup Pot
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Cypress Bonsai (7-8 cm height, 5-8cm spread )|
|2||Tea cup Pot (Any Color) (6.5 cm length, 7.5 cm height )|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Study table plants, Table top plants
Money Tree, Pachira Bonsai, Pachira Aquatica – Plant-6%All Plants, Bonsai, Gift Pack, Gift Section, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Study table plants, Table top plants
Money Tree, Pachira Bonsai, Pachira Aquatica – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/10/02
Sr No. Item name 1 Money Tree 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
Bonsai are trees and plants grown in small containers in such a way so that they look their small version but most beautiful even prettier than those growing in the wild.
Belonging to Cupressaceae family, Cypress is a low maintenance fast-growing coniferous evergreen tree much used in horticulture, primarily for hedges and screens. It is an evergreen with a round crown with level branches. With proper care, it is very long-lived, with some Cypress Trees in natural form reported to be over 1,000 years old. The foliage grows in dense sprays, dark green in colour. The leaves are scale-like and produced on rounded (not flattened) shoots.
The Cypress bonsai is a great choice for those new to the art of bonsai as it is very easy to care and maintain.
Caring of Cypress Bonsai
- The Cypress Bonsai should be positioned outside or near window in a sunny or semi-shaded place. Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repot the bonsai every two to five years depending on its age and size.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Trim the new shoots leaving one or two pairs of leaves.
- If the canopy becomes very dense the leaves should be thinned out in order to let light get in, prevent the inner twigs from dying and encourage back-budding.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Don’t fertilize the common boxwood during winter dormancy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Bonsai, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Ardisia elliptica, Shoebutton Ardisia BonsaiEstimated delivery date 2022/10/02
Sr No. Product Name 1 Ardisia elliptica Bonsai 2 Oval Plastic Bonsai Pot
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUNSKU: n/a