Echeveria spp. (Big) – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Echeveria spp. (Big) – Succulent Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Echeveria Perle Von Nurnberg : Succulent Plant-42%
This plant with its pale grey-green leaves can be used as contrasting foliage in succulent plantings, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings. It is also pretty used as edging for dry borders and in rock gardens. It can be kept in pots too, provided the soil drains well.
In bright light Echeveria forms small rosettes with fleshy, glaucous light silvery grey leaves. It quickly offsets to form clusters. In summer it blooms with short arching racemes of flowers.
|Maximum Reachable Height||4 inch|
|Flower Colour||Pink, yellow or reddish-orange tips|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While, re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Echeveria Special Feature
Survivals and growers of the summer.
- This plant with its pale blue-green leaves can be used as contrasting foliage in succulent plantings, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings
- It is also pretty used as edging for dry borders and in rock gardens
- It can be kept in pots too, provided the soil drains well
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.