Ficus racemosa, Gular Bonsai
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Ficus racemosa, Gular Bonsai|
|2||Oval Plastic Bonsai Pot|
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUN
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Bonsai, Foliage Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Ficus retusa BonsaiEstimated delivery date 2023/02/08
Sr No. Product Name 1 Ficus retusa Bonsai 2 Oval Ceramic Bonsai Pot
Note : DELIVERY ONLY AT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD, HARIDWAR & DEHRADUNSKU: n/a
Bonsai are trees and plants grown in small containers in such a way so that they look their small version but most beautiful even prettier than those growing in the wild.
This is a 6 years old Gular bonsai with an old tree look, a very strong and beautiful root system and good foliage.
Ficus racemosa (syn. Ficus glomerata Roxb.) is a species of plant in the family Moraceae. Popularly known as the cluster fig tree, Indian fig tree or goolar (gular) fig, this is native to Australia, Malaysia, Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. It is unusual in that its figs grow on or close to the tree trunk, termed cauliflory. In India, the tree and its fruit are called gular in the north and atti in the south. The fruits are a favourite staple of the common Indian macaque. It serves as a food plant for the caterpillars of the two-brand crow butterfly (Euploea sylvester) of northern Australia.
Planting And Care
- The Gular bonsai should be positioned outside or near window in a sunny or semi-shaded place. Keep the plant indoor or outdoor with 3 to 5 hours of sunlight.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Repot the boxwood every two to five years depending on its age and size. Boxwoods tolerate root pruning well.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Trim the new shoots leaving one or two pairs of leaves.
- If the canopy becomes very dense the leaves should be thinned out in order to let light get in, prevent the inner twigs from dying and encourage back-budding.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Don’t fertilize the common boxwood during winter dormancy.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Gular Bonsai Special Feature
Realistic representation of nature in the miniature form.
Gular Bonsai Uses
- Bonsai use to create natural beauty in a small space
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Gift Section, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants
Succulent Plant Gift Box-13%
All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Echeveria harmsii in a Round Ceramic Pot – Valentine’s Day Gift Combo-15%All Plants, Gift Pack, Gift Section
Echeveria harmsii in a Round Ceramic Pot – Valentine’s Day Gift ComboEstimated delivery date 2023/02/08
Product Contains :
- 1 Fish Bowl Round Ceramic Pot (Black)
- 1 Echeveria harmsii
- Greeting card
Note : THIS WILL BE A DIY SUCCULENT ARRANGMENT FOR PAN INDIA EXCEPT DELHI, GURUGRAM, NOIDA, MEERUT, FARIDABAD & DEHRADUN.SKU: n/a