Fittonia – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Fittonia Plant- plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|₹470.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Fittonia – Plant-34%
Fittonia is a beauty with medium-sized nerve plant, it has green leaves and rich red veins. A beautiful red plant for terrarium, table top or hanging basket.
Originally from Peru, Fittonia get their nicknames from their red, white, or pink veins that run through the leaves. In the wild, they can spread as beautiful ground cover, but indoors, they also make a striking houseplant. Nerve plants are definitely one of the most unique and beautiful plants out there.
|Common Name||Fittonia, Nerve plant, Fittonia Albivenis, Mosaic plant|
|Maximum Reachable Height||15 inches|
|Difficulty Level||easy to grow|
- Fittonia prefer bright, indirect light, north- or east-facing windows or light through a filtered curtain (perhaps a few feet away from a sunny window). Never place this plant in direct sun.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Keep the soil always moist, but do not overwater the plant.
Application of Fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
It is used as a pot plant and as a hanging plant.