Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Tree – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Tree- Plant|
|2||Plastic Pot/ Grow Bag|
Out of stock
Out of stock
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
Only the crescent moon shaped one mukhi Rudraksha has its origin in South India. It also has no natural hole. Rudraksha or Elaeocarpus ganitrus is a large evergreen broad-leaved tree, whose seed is used for prayer beads in Hinduism and Buddhism. Rudraksha in Sanskrit means Rudra’s tear drops. It gives tranquillity and increases concentration power.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Flower Colour||Yellow color.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for this plant to grow well in natural bright light .
- Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural direct bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot/re-plant for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
|Sunlight||Natural bright light.|
|Soil||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.|
|Temperature||16 to 32 Degrees Celsius.|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Rudraksh Special Feature
- The plant is used as sacred and also as ornamental plant.
- They are commonly successfully used as landscape tree.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.