Kalanchoe delagoensis, Chandelier Plant, Mother of Thousands – Succulent Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Kalanchoe delagoensis – Succulent Plant|
|2||Terracotta Pot/ Plastic Pot|₹350.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Kalanchoe delagoensis, Chandelier Plant, Mother of Thousands – Succulent Plant-20%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Kalanchoe delagoensis, Chandelier Plant, Mother of Thousands – Succulent PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/10
Sr No. Product Name 1 Kalanchoe delagoensis – Succulent Plant 2 Terracotta Pot/ Plastic PotSKU: n/a
Mother of Millions is a succulent plant native to Madagascar and is often grown as a houseplant. It is one of a group of plants that reproduce asexually by producing plantlets at the margins of the leaves. These then fall to the ground and readily root and grow in just about anything. It has become invasive in some parts of the world. In addition to plantlets, it will also bloom occasionally in winter with a cluster of drooping tubular flowers at the tops of stems.
It is very easy to grow in potting soil appropriate for cacti and succulents, so long as it has enough organic matter, in a pot with several drainage holes. Allow the soil to dry between waterings and place in full sun to partial shade conditions. You may find this plant coming up in your other pots or even on the ground if taken outside in the summer.
|Common Name||Chandelier Plant, Devil’s Backbone Kalanchoe,
Mother-In-Law-Plant, Mother of Millons,
Mother of Thousands
|Maximum Reachable Height||12-24 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright direct sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.