Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant (20-25 cm height)|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹400.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant-19%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – PlantEstimated delivery date 2021/08/09
Sr No. Item name 1 Ficus triangularis ‘Variegata’ – Plant (20-25 cm height) 2 Round Plastic Pot (Black)SKU: n/a
Variegated Dwarf Triangle Fig, a magnificent variegated plant with beautiful 2-3″ triangular leaves, so unique with no two leaves alike. A small sized tree or shrub grows up to 3 m tall under cultivation.The triangular leaf has irregular yellowish-white edges, with shades of green sections in the center.
|Maximum Reachable Height||
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Attractive triangle shape foliage.
It is an excellent plant for garden rockery settings, desert type landscapes, patios and botanical gardens
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.