MUSSAENDA PLANT RED
**THIS PLANT COMES WITH BASIC BLACK POT**
|Common Name||Mussaenda ( Red ),Mussaenda,Mussaenda, Ashanti Blood, Red Flag Bush, Tropical Dogwood, Mussaenda Red Single,Mussaenda Single Lal, Bedina, Hanu rei, Vellaiyilai, Mithai Phool,Mussaenda incana (Dwarf Mussaenda),Mussaenda ‘Queen Sirikit’, Mussaenda ‘Capricorn Dream’.|
|Maximum Reachable Height||2.00 to 6.00 feet|
|Flower Colour||it comes in various colors:-Red,white,yellow,pink|
|Bloom Time||Flowers freely|
|Difficulty Level||easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Train a climbing vine cape honeysuckle plant on a trellis or other supporting object using plant ties to support the vines.
- To maintain the shape of shrubs, prune long or unruly branches back to a side branch or bud with sharp pruning shears.
- Cut off old, damaged or dead branches at their base and remove them.
Tecoma capensis, commonly known as cape honeysuckle, is a flowering, versatile evergreen that is suitable as a climbing vine, border plant, shrub or ground cover. It blooms in clusters of tubular, red-orange flowers that are about 2 inches in length in the late summer, fall and winter.
|Temperature||20 C to 30C|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Mussaenda Special Feature
Popular plants in southern Florida and California where they are often planted as specimens, massed in gardens and shrub borders or planted as informal hedges or screens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.