Peperomia albovittata, Piccolo Banda- Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Peperomia albovittata, Piccolo Banda- Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia argyreia, Watermelon Peperomia- Plant-29%All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Study table plants, Table top plants
Peperomia argyreia, Watermelon Peperomia- PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/10/06
Sr No. Item name 1 Watermelon Peperomia – Plant 2 Plastic Pot/ Terracotta PotSKU: n/a
Peperomia Albovittata Piccolo Banda has gorgeous and attractive leaves that feature purple, brown, and orange patterns on the leaf’s surface. A very eye catching houseplant. The plant has thick, pale silvery-green leaves with dark green, sometimes purple tinged, heavy veining running in multiple bands down their length. Stems are a fleshy, succulent red. Green spikes of tiny flowers appear on long, thin, red stalks and waft tantalisingly above the plant.
Peperomia Planting And Care
- It grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- A peat based soil is best used that drains well.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Peperomia
It is a fairly compact indoor plant with glossy, heart-shaped foliage.
Ornamental uses of Peperomia
- It is an excellent house plant for table tops.
Check out other foliage plants here. Click Here!!