Callisia repens ‘ Pink Lady ‘ – Plant
|Sr No.||Product Name|
|1||Callisia repens ‘ Pink Lady ‘ – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – Plant-28%All Plants, Indoor Creepers & Ferns, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Bolivian Wandering Jew (Callisia repens) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2022/10/01
Sr No. Product Name 1 Bolivian Wandering Jew – Plant (8-10 cm) 2 Grow Bag (4 inches)SKU: n/a
Callisia Repens is also commonly known as the ‘Pink Lady’. One of the most notable features of the succulent is the plants ability to reach up to 10 cm (4″) tall. If you look closely at the image of the plant you will notice that the leaves are quite small and green with red around the edges. When the plant flowers you can expect it to produce white flowers from late spring to early summer.
This succulent type is a unique one that blooms in the spring. When it blooms you will enjoy pink, green or creamy flowers. It is a nice addition to your collection of plants especially if you have it displayed in a beautiful pot.
|Common Name||Pink Lady, Pink bolivian wandering jew|
|Maximum Reachable Height||4-5 inches|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
- Keep the plant in place with bright indirect sunlight for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
It is an excellent plant for growing in pots and hanging basket.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.