Rexona or any other plam tree grows quite long with pinnate leaves. Palm stems are of single cylinder shape.
Rexona Palm – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black)|₹350.00
All Plants, Foliage Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Ornamental Plants, Outdoor Plants
Rexona Palm – Plant-30%
Rexona palm is very beautiful palm. Rexona enhance the beauty of your garden and makes it so attractive. It requires very little care to grow.
Rexona palm tree needs very little effort to grow. This plant is also mentioned in the Bible and Quran as well. The palm trees are also known by the name of Arecaceae and it has more than 2000 species. A palm tree has many characteristics like they grows in tropical areas and not able to survive cold temperature.
|Common Name||Rexona palm|
|Maximum Reachable Height||40 feet|
|Bloom Time||Rarely bloom.|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow.|
Caring of Rexona Palm
- Keep the plant in direct bright light for better growth of the plant.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in organic content.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and dispose them away from the planting area.
- Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.
- Easily grows in AC rooms but away from AC vents.
- Do not over-water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Rexona Palm Special Feature
Rexona Palm Uses
- Best for growing in pots.
Disclaimer : The image is for reference purposes only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height, etc.