Croton Plant (Magnificent) – Plant
|Sr No.||Item name|
|1||Croton Plant (Magnificent) – Plant|
|2||Round Plastic Pot (Black/White)|
Out of stock
Out of stock
All Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Captain Kidd – Plant-31%
All Plants, Best Selling Plants, Croton Plants, Indoor Plants, Living room plants, Office Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Croton Plant, Mammy Croton – Plant-26%
About Croton Plant
|Common Name||Croton, Zanzibar Croton|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 10 feet|
Croton Plant Planting And Care
- Croton plant grows well in bright indirect sunlight.
- Soil should be well drain and porus.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Apply 1 cup (Approx. 50 ml) water when the top soil (3-4 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Apply water probably in the morning or evening time.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- As a rule of thumb, water the plant thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of fertilizer
- Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- During the main growing season (January-March) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Do not apply water on plant leaves.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location.
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in indirect light.
- Do not repot immediately after receiving it.
Special feature of Croton Plant
Croton Plant is an air purifier indoor plant with bright colourful foliage.
Ornamental uses of Croton Plant
- Can be used for Container, Foundation, Hedges, Houseplant, Mixed Border, Screening, etc
Check out other varieties of croton plants. Click Here!!
All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Crassula Princess Pine, Watch Chain (Crassula Muscosa ) – Plant-11%All Plants, Indoor Cactus & Succulents, Indoor Plants, Plants by location, Plants for Balcony
Crassula Princess Pine, Watch Chain (Crassula Muscosa ) – PlantEstimated delivery date 2023/12/14
Sr No. Product Name 1 Crassula Princess Pine, Watch Chain (Crassula Muscosa ) – Plant 2 Round Plastic Pot/Terracotta potSKU: n/a